May 18, 2011

hey everyone this is my first post

hey everyone, how are you

i thought i should introduce myself in my first blog ;) i'm Zahraa from Bahrain (middle east) married and have one adorable little baby girl >> wish to have another one

i studied and worked a while in computer field but knitting and crochet are really somthing i cant live without >> i know you are too huh

so i started a website and try to make something for living although crafts are not very popular in the middle east and people are not really appreciating it

anyway this blog is to support my Arabic forum, i will post most of the topics there to this blog but in English


my daughter (Amina) 1 year and 4 months old - still no hair haha




so see you soon
you can visit my website at www.craftcottage.biz
 

No comments:

Post a Comment